Saturday 26 November 2011

Carving tools

I haven't done much lately due to work commitments ,
 but I have been playing with some little
carving knives and spoon carvers
This is the first attempt at a spoon carver , using an old piece of hedge cutter blade chisel ground and then bent around a piece of pipe
The handle is stinkwood






 This is my second go. The blade is hedge cutter blade again , but thinned down to 9 mm wide
the handle is panga panga with brass pins
The handle is finished with super glue and polished with autosol











 This is a little carving knife made from an off cut of 3mm 01 tool steel
the handle is yellow wood and panga panga finished with danish oil











 they should make a nice little set

1 comment:

  1. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete