Saturday, 30 April 2011

More 'Micarta'

I made a slab of 'micarta this morning . It's a bit different to the slab shown in an earlier post , I used 10 pieces of orange satin as a base and then 8 or 9 pieces of hessian on top of that . I added some orange glow in the dark powder to the resin so it should be interesting ( if it works) I'm thinking of using it on the nessi blade that I made up the other day .

I KNOW POSTS WITHOUT PICTURES ARE POINTLESS , but I am on standby at the moment so I wanted to get it all put together as fast as possible . I will post pictures when I take it out of the press and test the GITD powder

No comments:

Post a Comment